The Junior Players Golf Academy is hosting two holiday camps this season. Five days of golf instruction are provided.
The Academy is located on Orlando, Florida. Our Holiday Golf Camps take place at Orange County National, a 36 hole golf complex with a state-of-the-art practice facility.
The Holiday Program is geared for all ages and skill levels. Extensive video analysis is used to help students understand their golf swing and enhance their overall fundamentals.
One of the many benefits of the JPGA Holiday Program is a limited student/teacher ratio.
The program will begin Monday morning with two and a half hours of instruction. All aspects of the game will be covered including; full swing, chipping, pitching, lobbing, putting, bunker play, specialty shots and distance control. In the afternoon, while playing on World-Class Courses in the Orlando area, the students will play golf with their instructor focusing on course management and reinforcing the morning instruction.
The Christmas/New Years Camp:
- Daily Golf instruction (5 days)
- Video analysis
- Limited Student to Teacher Ratio
- Accommodations Sun-Fri (5 Nights)
- Students arrive on Sunday between 4-6pm and depart on Friday between 4-6pm. (if you are a multi week camper accommodations and golf are included for the weekends in between camps)
- Students can enroll as either residential students (with housing) or as commuter students (while parents vacation in Orlando, Florida).
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided to residential students while lunch will be available to commuter students.
- The JPGA program consists of 2 1/2 hours of instruction/training each day, 18 holes of golf (9 of which is done under the watchful eye of your instructor), meals, and video analysis with voiceover for future reference.
- Students enrolled in the Summer Camps will be chaperoned by a Certified Counselor.
- An additional night of accommodations beyond your stay is $125.00 per person
* Registration will be available soon.