The Full Time Academy is a nine-month program split into two semesters, which begins mid-August. The second semester starts back up the first week of January. Academic students begin their instructional program after school five days a week. Students receive instruction on the practice tee and the course every day.
- With a limited student to teacher ratio, individualized instruction helps each student to enhance their playing ability and confidence.
- Access to 7 courses any day of the week to focus on course management.
- A major component of the JPGA is the opportunity to play in Nationally Ranked Tournaments throughout the Southeast.
- On course mental conditioning is crucial in addressing a student's attitude toward practice and competition.
- The JPGA program adapts to the needs of each individual student and their golf swing.
- The JPGA focuses on developing confident athletes who strive to improve and compete.
The Program Includes:
- Instruction with limited student to teacher ratio
- Private Instruction with Lead Instructor
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on Campus
- TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) Fitness Training
- V1 Video Analysis weekly with ability to email golf swings to College Coaches
- Golf 7 Days a Week at over 10 World-Class Courses in the Hilton Head Area
- Hurricane Junior Golf Tour Membership
- Nine Hurricane Junior Golf Tour Events (Including travel, accommodations and coaches)
- College Counseling Aid from Coaching Staff & Director of Students assisting with College Placement
We require an interview with each candidate who would like to attend the JPGA. If you have any questions or concerns, please discuss with a JPGA Staff Member.