The JPGA Post Graduate Program is designed for players who have recently graduated High School and are looking to improve their playing skills before beginning college. This program is especially fitting for players who are looking to enhance their resume to receive a scholarship, or players who feel they will not be able to compete at the college of their choice.
The JPGA Instructors have developed a progressively more rigorous program that prepares the post graduate for collegiate and competitive play. The post graduate will be prepared by strenuous and disciplined practice, strengthening, and competitive play. The Program develops confident and athletic competitors who excel with the pressure of tournament play.
A key element of the Post Graduate Program is the ability to compete. Students will play The HJGT Junior Golf Tour. Tuition includes a yearly Membership and nine entries to Nationally-ranked events in the Southeast. Along with the entries, transportation and accommodations for each event are included. The Instructors accompany the students at each tournament keeping them focused and ensure the student makes the most of their preparation when competing.
Selecting a college or university that meets personal academic and athletic needs is a challenging process for the post graduate. The JPGA Director of Students actively assist's the post graduate in the college placement process by contacting coaches, sending videos, and providing additional references or advice.
We assist the student through the application and collegiate athletic scholarship process. Students also have the option of taking classes at many Orlando area colleges or universities. Additionally, we offer SAT preparation to help enhance SAT scores.
Post Graduate students may begin from mid August to the 1st week of September.|
We require an interview with each candidate who would like to attend the JPGA. If you have any questions or concerns, please discuss with a JPGA Staff Member.
- Instruction with limited student to teacher ratio
- Private Instruction with Lead Instructor
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on Campus
- TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) Fitness Training
- V1 Video Analysis with ability to email golf swings to College Coaches
- Golf 7 Days a Week at over 10 World-Class Courses in the State of Florida
- Hurricane Junior Golf Tour Membership
- Nine Hurricane Junior Golf Tour Events (Including travel, accommodations and coaches)
- College Counseling Aid from Coaching Staff & Director of Students assisting with College Placement