Holiday Camp Overview
The Junior Players Golf Academy is hosting two holiday camps this season: The Christmas camp includes 3 days of golf instruction and the New Years camp includes 5 days of golf instruction.
* There will be no christmas camp this year. Sign up for the New Years Camp!
The Holiday Program is geared for all ages and skill levels. Extensive video analysis is used to help students understand their golf swing and enhance their overall fundamentals.
One of the many benefits of the JPGA Holiday Program is a limited student/teacher ratio.
The program will begin Monday morning with two and a half hours of instruction. All aspects of the game will be covered including full swing with video analysis, chipping, pitching, bunker play, specialty shots, and putting. In the afternoon, while playing on World-Class Courses in the Hilton Head area, the students will play golf with their instructor focusing on course management and reinforcing the morning instruction.
New Years Camp:
- Arrive December 29th, Depart January 3rd, 2020
- Train at Palmetto Hall Monday through Friday
- Includes 5 days of golf instruction, 18 holes of golf (9 with instructor) each day, video analysis with emailed voiceover, and lunch at the clubhouse
- Residential rate also includes accommodations, all meals, evening activities, transportation, and supervision by a certified house parent
New Years Camp