Spring Break Camp Overview
The Junior Players Golf Academy (JPGA) offers golf instruction for juniors at spring break.
Since spring break dates vary by region of the country, the JPGA offers 8 separate weeks for you to choose from. Juniors can choose a one to five day program.
Our boutique style approach means there is a limited number of students per coach to ensure that each student receives personalized instruction based on the student's ability and individual needs.
Our spring break camps are geared for all ages and skill levels. We cover all aspects of the game. Extensive video analysis is used to help students understand their golf swing and enhance their overall fundamentals.
Spring Break Camp Include:
- Daily Golf instruction (5 days)
- Video analysis
- Limited Student to Teacher Ratio
- Accommodations ( 5 nights)
- Evening Activities
Spring Break Camp Rates:
- 5 Days Residential: $1,895
- 5 Days Commuter: $1,395
- Students arrive on Sunday between 4-6pm and depart on Friday between 4-6pm. (if you are a multi week camper accommodations and golf are included for the weekends in between camps)
- Students can enroll as either residential students (with housing) or as commuter students (while parents vacation on Hilton Head Island).
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided to residential students while lunch will be available to commuter students.
- The JPGA program consists of 2 1/2 hours of instruction/training each day, 18 holes of golf (9 of which is done under the watchful eye of your instructor), meals, and video analysis with voiceover for future reference.
- Students enrolled in the Summer Camps will be chaperoned by a Certified Counselor.
- An additional night of accommodations beyond your stay is $125.00 per person
Learn More About Spring Break Camp
Discover Your Full Potential
We Develop all Aspects of Your Game
Students will train with highly qualified instructors in our fully equipped gym. We will ensure that students reach their optimal performance by targeting specific areas beneficial for golf and improving their range of motion. A composition of strength training and cardio will be used to accomplish this.
We will create a tailored approach specific to your needs that can be conducted either on the course or in a private setting. Common needs addressed in session are confidence building, stress-management, establishing routines, and staying present-focused.
Benefit from TRACKMAN and V1 Professional Video Coaching System. This state-of-the-art technology provides knowledge and understanding of swing techniques. Combining this content with our face-to-face coaching creates a powerful learning experience.
Hilton Head Accommodations
Comfy, close to the academy, and maintained by a house parent.
Experience the Lowcountry feel and Southern Charm with beautiful live oaks draped with Spanish moss. The homes include all the amenities to help students feel right at home.
Feels Like Home
House parents prepare nutritious meals daily for our students including breakfast and dinner. Students are provided a weekly menu for dinner.
Live the Island Lifestyle
Students are walking distance from the beach and the park which has soccer, baseball, and basketball. The campus is a bike ride away from shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Comfortable and conveniently located near the academy
Students will stay in 4-5 bedroom homes in Windermere, Florida. Homes are equipped with modern conveniences and a host of amenities for everything students need to feel comfortable.
Feels Like Home
Each house parent will prepare home cooked meals for breakfast and dinner daily. They will assist students in staying on top of their studies and shuttle them to and from school.
Housing is located near an outdoor mall, dining, fitness facilities, and many of Orlando's famous theme parks.
We love JPGA
Just had my first lesson with Adam as my coach. He was OUTSTANDING! Although I am not a young student, I can see how the philosophy and business practices of this academy is second to none in the industry. I would highly recommend this program to all families.Melanie D. Ludwig
Great organization!, look forward to each post and i see potential that all these young ladies and gentlemen have to go on and make it into the "Big Time"Ryan James Wilkie
Excellent! My son "Karl Vilips" is a student at JPGA and he develops his skill in golf very fast and good. Very improvement!Charlotte Wulan Beau Meilanie