The Junior Players Golf Academy (JPGA) offers golf instruction for juniors at spring break.
Since spring break dates vary by region of the country, the JPGA offers 8 separate weeks for you to choose from. Juniors can choose a one to five day program.
The Academy is located at Orange County National in Orlando, Florida. A 36 hole golf complex with a state-of-the-art practice facility.
Our spring break camps are geared for all ages and skill levels. We cover all aspects of the game. Extensive video analysis is used to help students understand their golf swing and enhance their overall fundamentals.
JPGA Spring Break Program is a limited student/teacher ratio.
Spring Break Camps Include:
- Daily Golf instruction (5 days)
- Video analysis
- Limited Student to Teacher Ratio
- Accommodations ( 5 nights)
- Evening Activities
- Students arrive on Sunday between 4-6pm and depart on Friday between 4-6pm. (if you are a multi week camper accommodations and golf are included for the weekends in between camps)
- Students can enroll as either residential students (with housing) or as commuter students (while parents vacation on Orlando, Florida).
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided to residential students while lunch will be available to commuter students.
- The JPGA program consists of 2 1/2 hours of instruction/training each day, 18 holes of golf (9 of which is done under the watchful eye of your instructor), meals, and video analysis with voiceover for future reference.
- Students enrolled in the Summer Camps will be chaperoned by a Certified Counselor.
- An additional night of accommodations beyond your stay is $125.00 per person
- Week 1 - March 5 - 9
- Week 2 - March 12 - 16
- Week 3 - March 19 - 23
- Week 4 - March 26 - 30
- Week 5 - April 2 - 6
- Week 6 - April 9 - 13
- Week 7 - April 16 - 20
- Week 8 - April 23 - 27
Spring Break Camp Rates:
5 Days Residential: $1,895
5 Days Commuter: $1,395
For Tranportation to and from Orlando Airport, please schedule with UBER.